Did you know that you can now pay your rent online?
It’s fast, easy, and secure, so why wait? Below, you’ll find some information on how to get started and a few reasons why so many others have already made the switch!
Once you’ve signed up, you can:
- View and pay your bills anytime (24/7)
- View and pay your bills from anywhere (any computer with an internet connection)
- Set up an automatic payment
- Sign up for automatic reminder emails
- Review your payment history
- Request a Service Call
– Service calls are as important to us as they are to you. For the best service, please contact us as early in the day as possible. As good as our maintenance team is, they turn into pumpkins at the stroke of 3:45 PM and we all know that pumpkins rarely answer their phones. Your service call will be scheduled as quickly as humanly possible. Following the cable guy’s lead, we will need at least a four hour window. Please kennel any pets that might be alarmed by strangers coming in. If we come for a scheduled service call and can’t enter because of the pet, you will be billed a trip fee.
Have you ever looked at a calendar and suddenly realized that your rent was due that day? Or worse yet, that it was due a few days ago and that it was now late? With online rent payments, these concerns are a thing of the past. Simply hop on your computer and in just a few minutes, your rent is paid! Or remove all doubt and schedule a payment in advance so your rent is paid automatically. And this is in addition to not having to write checks, address envelopes, or find/buy stamps…
In a world where online financial predators seem more and more common, we understand if you have reservations about entering your bank account information online. But fear not! Your information is password protected and all transactions are both encrypted and securely transmitted.